Drug & Alcohol Addictions
Imagine Laserworks Centres – End Drug/Alcohol Addictions Now
Lifestyle behaviors that respond well to Low Level Laser Therapy include the abuse of drugs and alcohol.
Withdrawal from Drugs or Alcohol can be difficult, but with the advancement of Low Level Laser technology withdrawal and cravings can be minimal or nonexistent.
If you have never experienced a real addiction, then it may be hard to understand. You may be tempted to criticize, lecture or moralize. We all know that approach doesn’t work.
The addiction centers in the mind and it is the only disease that tries to convince people that they don’t have it. Psychologists call this the state of denial.
Healthy Coping Mechanisms
Many people are stuck in a cycle of addiction because their unhealthy lifestyle behavior is a substitute for healthy coping mechanisms. This means their emotional growth was stunted at some point and it stays that way until they recover
Using drugs or alcohol feels like a quick escape solution; but always results in serious long-term health and relationship problems. Far from seeking substance abuse treatment, many addicts and alcoholics persist in self-destruction despite knowing the extreme consequences.
You want to quit but you feel trapped. It has nothing to do with ‘will-power’. Your brain is physically addicted to ‘feeling good’ and demands the substance. How long will it take to overcome your addiction? Every person and situation is different. But if you are ready to begin, Imagine Laserworks is a positive step towards freedom.
- To replace the physical need, relieve the physical cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
- To detoxify and repair your body as it heals.
- To learn new ways to cope with everyday stress and anxiety.
- To change and avoid the environment and people who encourage your addiction or habit to continue.
The Imagine Laserworks process:
- Deal with your physical dependency and withdrawal symptoms by using Low Level Laser on energy points (acupuncture) on the ears, fingers, wrists and feet.
- Detoxify and repair your body with nutritional supplements, herbs and exercise to help you with healthy ways to cope with life and keep you on track – otherwise known as behavior modification
Imagine Laserworks meets that challenge…a total approach to healing.
First, you need to be truly committed to stopping your addiction.
Second, you need to stop the abusive substance or substances.
That leaves a void that must be filled before you can learn new ways to deal with life.
Imagine Laserworks fills that gap! “It is very effective in treating the physical dependence and withdrawal”.
Safe, natural nutritional supplements will relieve your body of the harmful toxins and help repair the damage. As a bonus, these nutrients will aid in calming you down and promoting restful sleep. This will assist you in having a clear mind and be free to focus on your recovery.
Imagine Laserworks technicians are committed to your success and will teach you positive life style changes. Initially sessions should be scheduled daily. Then gradually scheduled further apart as you adjust to your new lifestyle. Staying off drugs or alcohol depends on your determination and support system.
What happens during a Laser Therapy Treatment Session?
The Soft Laser is focused on approximately 40 specific energy points on the ears, hands and feet.
This process releases a flow of natural brain chemicals (endorphins) through your system. You will feel calm and relaxed without being sedated.
The physical dependence on the abusive substance will be relieved. Cravings, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, fatigue, cramps, vomiting and depression may be eliminated or greatly reduced.
The entire treatment procedure takes about 45 minutes.
Imagine Laserworks is not a quick fix but the success of laser therapy will relieve a lot of the withdrawal discomfort of kicking the habit, while also restoring the body’s energy and internal functions to stronger normal levels.
Clients typically report:
- Relaxation and stress reduction.
- Relieved depression.
- Decreased withdrawal symptoms.
- Less cravings.
- Clearer mind and a sense of purpose.
- Better sleep and less drowsy.
- More energy.
- More controlled appetite.
- Bowel functions improved.
- Renewed interest in their surroundings.
- Regaining interest in conversation and reading.
The myth of AA
These sites are best viewed with a BRAIN: http://www.orange-papers.org/
AN ALTERNATE VIEW ON RECOVERY
- The Lizard Brain Addiction Monster
- Rat Park and Other Children’s Stories
- How To Deprogram Your Own Mind
- Agent Orange’s Top Ten Reading Lists